Hey guys! First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR! i hope you all had fun time and lets hope that 2014 doesn’t disappoint! Now to more important matters, so next week im heading to the Taylor swift concert and i have no idea of what to wear! Think about it what do you wear to an event, where you are going to be dancing and standing up for hours? obviously you want to wear something which will be comfortable while your banging your head, twirling and jumping to your favourite songs. So i did some research and i found out that many people prefer to wear shorts and some high top/ low cut converse combine with a nice funky tee or shirt. So last week i headed down to one of my favourite stores (Dotti) and while i was searching for a nice, cute yet comfortable pair of shorts; my eyes landed on these incredibly beautiful denim shorts. I have to say though it was love at first sight, they had a very pretty lace detail at the bottom border and the pocket was covered with a lacy design too. so the next day after work i ran to the store and yep u guess the rest! (Hint: i bought them). Anyway the point is that i had never been so excited for a pair of shorts (materialism took over me). So when the concert came about i decided to wear my NEW shorts and ofcourse i wore a dotti tee that i just happen to but too LOL. Anyway so thats it for my occasional rant, thank you all for reading and for being interest and i promise i will have MUCH more interesting blogs later on
Hello everyone! so lately i’ve been wanting to write about the new things coming up for me. I’ve been just finished all my exams and now it’s time to relax which is why i want to do a little photo shoot on my favourite summer outfits (so definitely keep an eye out for that ). I have more good news im going away at the end of the year to a secret location which i will let you guys know when im there (its a surprise). In other topics im really excited because finally it’s summer and well that means that my birthday is coming soon! (YAY!) and that means that with summer and my birthday amazing outfits to come.
In other news (or what i like to call it Random thoughts) today i wanted to do a post on summer outfit but im just going to include little thoughts on that in this post. Lets begin…
1. Summer means its time to bring out those short shorts so ladies get going and get yours now! they come in so many different designs now e.g. tinted shorts some have the ends coloured in green or purple or other colours. Also the high waist shorts the obviously come from the 90s so the only different thing about the design is that they are shorter and higher on the waist.
2. Sunny Wonderland. that’s right guys I’m talking about the sunnies (sunglasses guys) they are so popular and my personal favorite are the RayBan designs. They are cheaper versions of them but they still rock you eyes out 🙂
3. Silky shirts. I’m referring to the ever so popular no sleeves silky shirts that are now worn by tying them up all the way to the collar (i have an example on my media page) they also come in many designs e.g. accent collar chain or studded, different colour of collar than the rest of the shirt.
4. Funky T’s. Lately i have been seeing very colour full white T’ shirts they have very cool drawings on them and look very light so they are definitely suitable for summer. I’ve mainly seen these at Sportsgirl so go their website (www.sportsgirl.com.au ) or the store itself because they have great T’shirts for summer.
Last but not least…
5. The Jewellery. this summer is all about the ‘arm swag’, i talkin about staking bracelets these are so popular and very chic. I myself are a big fan of the ‘arm swag’, i love them. now if you just thrown a bunch of bracelets and bangles together you might find yourself in a bit of a mismatched so i have a few tips.If your outfit is colorful, accent your wrist with coordinating or complementary colors. Go for brights and pastels and intermix a few textures. Dont be afraid to mix and match (as i always say just go crazy with fashion and you can surprise yourself on how good it looks and if it doesn’t then just try again)If you decided on more neutral tones and simplicity, make your accessories bold. Layer gold and silver accents in thin and thick sizes. Spikes, leather wraps, and watches will also take a simple outfit to a whole other level.
I hope you found this helpful and entertaining thank you for reading!
Hello world! so today i decided to write about my personal style (well sort off) i wanted to write about ways that you can have an everyday effortless and still look super awesome and well presented AND still show of your really good taste in clothes look. (wow thats a very long name for a look, oh well :))
Usually what i really like to wear on a daily basis is something that is comfortable but still looks FAB! so a pair of jeans is a must for me i cant live without them and i never want to, to me jeans really show of your personality as there are so many shades, colours and textures that you can wear. My personal favorite type of jeans are skinny ripped jeans. I have a pair which i wear all the time. They are a really light shade of blue so they definitely brighten up your outfit. Another must in my everyday style are either my Sportsgirl converse shoes or my combat boots (you never know when you’re gonna be in combat). i cant remember the last time i didn’t wear them. they are literally the only shoes i wear (i know im a freak).
I really like to mix and match a lot. I think that by fixing different fabrics and patterns you can definitely discover something that you thought would have never looked good and realise that it actually isn’t that bad… In terms of discussing tops and shirts and blouses and tanks, i absolutely go for the shirts or really simple tops and to spicy things up with a really pretty statement necklace or a vest something that will make my outfit standout.
In winter i adore sweaters! they are my best friend when its cold. they come in so many different sizes and colours and the thing is that if its too big it doesn’t matter because thats how the kids wear them these days. they are funky and absolutely adorbs my favorite way of wearing sweater is with nice thick leggings something that isn’t to overt the top so that way my really funky sweater can stand out. I think that wool cardigans are also very very cool in winter you can style them with jeans or a nice pattern top underneath. I love wearing them with beanies i think that they give you a very cute youthful flair and they look amazing! So now remember that if your sense of style is more of casual all the time it doesn’t mean you cant look mouth dropping extraordinary 😮 (hahaha)
ripped skinny jeans, sportsgirl converse shoes and a fun coloured t- shirt
really fun oversize sweater with legging/jeans
Big Funky Cardigan on top of a patterned shirt with legging/jeans